Thursday, March 24, 2011

Brighten Your Day

After the teaser of gorgeous weather last week, all I have been able to think about lately is spring. If winter weather has returned to you, like it did to me, I hope these bright, fun colors will brighten your day! :)


1. Gold Leaf Bracelet: Lulu's Seriously, how gorgeous is this bracelet? I am in love with it!
2. Clemence Posey via onions + garlic Clemence Posey is so pretty and her French style is impeccable!
3. Floral Dress: Forever 21 My list of pretty summer dresses that I want is getting longer and longer...
4. Buckled Crossbody Bag: Forever 21 via Cupcakes and Cashmere This is like a cheap version of Kate Spade's Scout Crossbody. I need it now.
5. Kitsch Stich via Polli I love how fun all these colors are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment