Friday, February 4, 2011

Fearless Fridays: Chambray

Fearless Fridays are about trying new things, and I know chambray isn't exactly new, but I have always been nervous to dry it, mostly because I'm afraid I will wind up looking like this:
Source: Cocoperez
But, there are ways to wear chambray without going overboard, as demonstrated by these lovely bloggers:
WIT is one of my favorite fashion blogs- her outfits are always so chic and stylish, and this one is no exception!
Sources: Lizzypunch, Bon Chic Gastronomique 
Both of these ladies provide adorable examples of how to style a chambray top with a skirt and warm it up for winter with tights.


reese witherspoon jim makes me laugh 03
picture source: Just Jared
Reese Witherspoon's look is simple and cute- perfect for running everyday errands!

Wanna try this trend? Here are some affordable options:

No comments:

Post a Comment