Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stylist Saturday

If I could have any job in the world and be successful at it, I would definitely chooses to be a stylist. Unfortunately, there are way too many people that are way more talented than me for that to work out, so instead I like to play pretend-stylist on this blog :)
I am so excited for spring, and I can't wait to put together looks like this when the weather gets warmer!


I gave two options for this look. If you are like me and not quite ready to take on the maxi skirt (clue me in ladies- does the maxi skirt work for petite girls?), then you can stick with the good 'ol mini skirt and flat combo.

2 comments:

  1. I love these and the bags you posted on your previous post!! And by the way, I'm sure you'd be a great stylist! But like you said, it's a competitive world out there! Especially in the fashion industry. Whew! So why not blog about it?! Much better I think haha. That's what I tell myself!
    I'm your first supporter woohoo! Can't wait to see more of you!
    Kiss
    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you!! Love your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete